New Member Guidelines
Welcome to Freedom Fairies, we are very happy that you have chosen to be part of our friendly and fun group.
The group was created for Fairies and Elves with NO RULES GARDENS, who believe in the FREEDOM to play and sprinkle without worrying who, what, when, where and why! Just sprinkling freely and having fun. We would like to now give you an opportunity to consider if this is the right group for you. This 'cooling off period' is something we offer all members before we advertise their garden to be sure that it is right for them. We want everyone to play happily and advertising your garden as NO RULES when it isn't could cause you and your visitors problems which are easily avoidable.
Firstly we would like to point out that ANY restrictions you put in your garden to stop visitors sprinkling however they choose to is a rule, this includes being private. If you have ANY rules at all then this is not the group for you.
Ask yourself the following questions -
- Do I care how often or when someone waters in my garden?
- Do I mind if someone leaves a message or not?
- Do I mind if private gardens water?
- Do I want to reserve certain wildlife for someone specific?
- Is there anything I might do that will stop someone from watering as they choose?
If you answer NO to all of the above then Freedom Fairies will be perfect for you. If you answer YES to any of the questions above then chances are you do have rules in your garden, maybe you were not aware that you did have until now. If you have rules then please, PLEASE, let us know so we do not advertise your garden. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY to now let us know if you have rules, by not letting us know your garden will be advertised in our sprinkling lists as being a no rules garden, where people are free to sprinkle anytime. If at any point you choose to leave the group it is also YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to let us know. We will not know you have left and if you don't tell us your garden will be advertised as NO RULES when you may not want it to be advertised as such. So it is very important to let us know if you wish to leave, which you are free to do at anytime!
We are aware that, although it is prohibited by Fairyland and Facebook, some people choose to play multiple gardens. We respectfully request that if you do have multiple gardens, you only request membership for one. For FFU, multiple gardens not only include any that you have attached to your Facebook profile, but also gardens that you play through profiles of family or friends. If we find that you play more than one garden, we will ask you to remove all but one of them from our membership.
Your garden is verified regularly ONE to find out which critters you are attracting for the sprinkling lists and TWO to make sure you are no rules. If you are found to be implementing ANY watering restrictions we reserve the right to remove you immediately from the group. Please remember we are volunteers and running the group is something we do in our spare time, we may not always have time to contact you to advise that you are being removed straight away, if you choose to use rules but haven't told us we are well within our rights to remove you from the group to safeguard other members.
Now a little bit about what you can expect from the group.
- You will be able to find everything you need to know about Freedom Fairies on our website.
- We have an A-Z list of All Members which is great to use to find another member quickly or if you just fancy some hassle free hunting.
- We have category specific Sprinkling Lists perfect if you are looking for something in particular.
- We regularly run different competitions, including our very popular Garden of the Month contest.
- We also have monthly give aways to win stacks of gold.
- Every month we run a fun quiz for our members to enter and win gold and diamonds.
- We have a huge photo album full of pictures you can use in your fairy garden.
- You can also find our facebook group a fun and friendly place to meet other like-minded players.
If you ever have any questions about anything in the group please feel free to contact any of our admin. We urge you to keep drama from our group wall and we reserve the right to remove anything that might incite drama or upset another member. The group is all about keeping things fun and friendly!
We hope you enjoy being a member of Freedom Fairies xxx