In Fairyland, one of the most important jobs of the Fairies and Elves is to help the wildlife produce their offspring!
- Collect 'Magical Birthstones' by spotting Zodiac Wildlife. (Every 10th Zodiac animal spotted drops a different type of Birthstone - see the Zodiac section of the Wildlife Guide for details.)
- Each type of Baby Wildlife is born from a specific Birthstone, as shown on this page. You need to leave the correct Birthstone empty in your Garden, and then set up the rest of your Garden to attract the Adult version of that wildlife.
- When the 10th (or 20th or 30th etc) of the adult animal is spotted in your Garden, it will plant a Birthflower seed in your empty Birthstone.
- Nurture this seed through flowering and when Ready For Harvest, it will produce a 'Baby Bubble'!
- Put out the correct food for the new Baby to eat, and you will tempt it out of its Bubble for its first ever feed! (Most Baby Wildlife require a low feeding table... with a few notable exceptions such as the Baby Giraffe and the Baby Kangaroo, which can also reach the high table!)
- You get an 'alert' when the bubble is about to 'pop', which works like other Fairyland alerts - anything up to 30 minutes before it happens. (Note: on rare occasions, you may even get twins i.e. two babies from one baby bubble! Each will feed on a different food plate, but only the first visit comes with an alert - the second may come as a surprise!)
- After the Baby has been spotted feeding, the Birthflower can be harvested, and that particular Birthstone will lose its powers (although you can still use it as a regular pot in your Garden if you wish.)
- Returning Babies! If you are lucky enough to have had 5 of the same Baby Wildlife spotted in your Garden, you will begin to get Mother and Baby returning to your Garden together! Each Mother and Baby will return to your Garden once, and to attract them back, simply set up your Garden to attract the Mother.
Clicking on the Wildlife name will take you to the relevant Sprinkling List.